Rose's Comet

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday is here!!!!! 1/13/06

You cannot repeat this phrase enough. "Thank God it's Friday!!!" Although my day is not going to be done when 5 o' clock comes, I'm just glad that I could take it easy for a little until I get home to the kiddies and the hubby. I have so many project that I plan to knit but it seems I could never to get to them all. I'm finishing up the Trumpet sweater. I thought it was going to be a quick knit BUT it took longer cause the pattern didn't have instructions for larger sizes and the it looked horrible when I tried it on. I went back and knit with the correct numbers of stitches and needle size. As soon as I block it and weave in the ends, I'll post a picture of it. After this sweater, I'm going to start on the SNB Flower Power sweater. It's going to be a challenge because I'm going to knit it in the round when the pattern says to knit it flat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Website Counter
Free Counters Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker having a baby