Rose's Comet

Monday, October 02, 2006

Baby #3

Yes, I am pg. I'm about a month and a half. I'm happy about it but also so scared out of my wit's end. Why the hell do I want to go through it again?!! The only logical reason I get in my head is that I will be able to get to my goal sooner, tying my tubes and losing enough weight to get plastic surgery on my tummy, breasts and thighs. Would you believe that I fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle and may have broken the bone of my middle toe? Long story but I'm fine and the baby is fine. I didn't let my butt hit the stairs. This pregnancy is going to be very eventful.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger spirals said…

    coongrats on the new babes in your tum tum...

    and yes i did cry at the end of the movie...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Website Counter
Free Counters Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker having a baby