Rose's Comet

Monday, August 20, 2007

A year later......

Hi. It's been almost a year since I've written anything down. I had my baby boy on April 27, 2007 and he's the sweetest thing ever. It was an okay pregnancy besides the weekly injections I had to get in order not to go into labor early. That was a total bitch. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I came back to work after taking a 3 month maternity leave. It went by too quickly. But it seems that things at work never changes. People with their emotional attitudes are the same as before. But I know it's not me, just their emotional attitudes.
I'm trying to expand my knitting abilities. I recently bought Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel and I want to tackle several patterns from the book. I know I can handle it cause I just finished Something Red from Knit and Tonic. Here's my version of it. Hope you like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Website Counter
Free Counters Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker having a baby